Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Eve Day...

It was a beautiful day, especially after all of our freezing cold weather here in FL. (Nights were in the 30s and sometimes a windchill of 19...Yikes!) Lou was busy finishing up the gate we had installed, so I brought a blanket out and played with the girl out by the swing set (in our oh so dead grass).






Kaylee was eyeing Kelsey's apple during lunch so I decided to get her mesh food holder out and put an apple slice in it. She definitely did not understand the concept...Kelsey even came over and tried to "teach" her. She enjoyed chewing on the handle though.




Eventually Lou came out and joined us. Kelsey decided she could push her toy stroller on the dead grass, but soon realized that wouldn't work and carried it out to where we were.





The girls were in bed and asleep by 8 and Lou and I enjoyed a wonderful meal and were both asleep before the ball dropped. I did wake up to the countdown, so I still got my midnight kiss. We are looking forward to a wonderful 2011 here at the Roselli house.

No comments:

Post a Comment