Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Bead Time..

I've been saying for weeks that I need to buy some craft type things for Kelsey to do around the house and use her motor skills. I finally did it, yesterday I walked down the craft aisle in Walmart and went a little crazy. We bought wood beads and plastic beads, a box to store them in, string, clay, watercolors paint, wood dowels, popsicle sticks and pipe cleaners. Before lunch/nap we sorted all of the beads into the storage container. We sorted by color and by shape. Then Kelsey made a bracelet when she was done. She had fun doing it all by herself. After nap, I gave her a pipe cleaner to thread beds on as well. When she was done she had to resort the beads back into the box. This morning she got up and asked if she could do beads again!
So proud of her new bracelet she made!

Check out ALL if the beads we sorted

No comments:

Post a Comment